Saturday, October 30, 2010

Well Behaved and a Fan of Dad

If you happen to be a reader of my writing blog then you are well aware that this past Tuesday I read from my novel-in-progress at an open mic night. Many friends came to support me, but the biggest support of all came in the form of my family.

That's right, even though it was at a brewpub and I read after 8 PM, my wife and twelve week old baby came. Note: I am the only one in the family who partook of the beer.

Juliette was so well behaved! She slept through almost every reader until I stood up. Then, she was wide awake and paying rapt attention. Afterwards, she was a little fussy but not too loud, then fell back asleep after a brief walk out of the room.

I wish I had some pictures to share with you on this one, but oh well.

It was awesome to have her there. I hope she comes to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment