Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A New Friend...on the Horizon

As I mentioned before, I once lived in Minneapolis, where I attended the University of Minnesota and met Kathy. What I haven't mentioned is that I met other people, too, many of whom I keep in touch with through the internets. It just so happens that several weeks ago, I got a message from one of these friends letting me know that she was pregnant! This is exciting, because of the group of friends I belonged to up in Minneapolis, Kathy and I were the only couple with a kid. But now, we've got company in the form of Emily and Ryan!

So I waited a few weeks to say anything on here, because Emily and Ryan hadn't yet taken the information public. But now that they have, I can happily shout it from some place very high.

Juliette can't wait to meet the little Minnesotan!

Check out their blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment